Company: Elderwood Administrative Services
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Join Our Team: Join our strong and growing company today!
Overview:Elderwood Administrative Services is seeking a Medical
Billing Specialist to join our growing team! Hybrid Work
Option!Established in 1978, Elderwood has grown to become the
largest network of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living
and independent living communities in Western New York, with over
60 facilities and 5,000+ employees. As an Elderwood staff member,
you-'ll have all the tools, training and resources you need to
succeed. We offer a variety of positions and plenty of
opportunities for growth and advancement. We welcome you to join
us, a company that cares about YOU!Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement
Plan with Company Match, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and
supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance,
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance Responsibilities:The Medical
Billing Specialist is responsible for learning all of the steps and
systems required to place a bill into the system for review and/ or
- Monthly claim submission to Medicare, Managed Care and
Commercial insurances for assigned facilities.
- Utilize Point Click Care software for claim submission and AR
aging review follow up
- Conduct follow up with various third-party entities for all
- Participate in monthly AR aging reviews to address outstanding
balances and brainstorm next steps.
- Special projects as needed.Qualifications:
- High school diploma with some business training, including
typing and bookkeeping required.
- Experience with electronic claim submission and follow up
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and detail-orientation and ability to work
in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the use of office machines and computer
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood Administrative Services, Tonawanda , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!