Director of Finance
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Join our growing Finance team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mike
DuffyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per yearA
bit about us:We are one of the largest General Contractors on the
East Coast!The Director of Finance will be responsible for a wide
variety of initiatives across the Accounting and Finance teams. The
Director of Finance will lead all budget/variance analysis, monthly
financial reporting, and P&L, as well as team/personnel
management and process improvement.Why join us?
- Excellent pay & benefits!
- Outstanding company culture!
- Room for growth!
- Great work/life balance!
- Stable, well-established company!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support the
company's business objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial reporting and ensure
its accuracy and compliance with financial regulations and
- Conduct detailed budget analysis and provide recommendations
for cost efficiencies and improvements.
- Perform variance analysis to identify trends, challenges, and
opportunities for improvement.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring alignment
with the company's strategic goals.
- Manage and optimize P&L to drive profitability and
- Collaborate with other department heads to streamline
processes, reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to the senior
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and
- Develop and mentor the finance team to support their career
development and the growth of the company.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related
- 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within the
- Proven experience in budget analysis, variance analysis,
financial reporting, and P&L.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations and accounting
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency and results-orientation.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Tonawanda , Director of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!