Company: TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Employee Type:Full timeLocation:NY TonawandaJob Type:Production MaintenanceJob Posting Title:1325-MechanicJob Description:Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all production equipment including preventative and corrective maintenance. Adjust and repair equipment as needed to ensure it is running efficiently.
- Accurately and fully completes all necessary paperwork and documentation (including electronic) related to cleaning, inspection, and maintenance of plant equipment.
- Maintain all building equipment such as HVAC, plumbing, lights, etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new lines and equipment. Modify existing equipment in line with necessary changes to most efficiently produce product and maintain food safety requirements.
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled and complete documentation associated with preventative maintenance.
- Fabricate parts as needed using various equipment including welder, hydraulic press, mill, lathe, etc.
- Participate on various teams including safety committee and food safety committee. Work expediently to correct all safety and food safety related maintenance work orders.
- Maintain adequate spare parts inventory and complete purchase requisitions as needed for parts, equipment, and tools. Monitor inventories of waste as assigned.
- Train other Team Members on equipment operation; helps instill operator ownership for basic and routine maintenance tasks, including equipment changeovers.
- Operates scissor lifts, hand trucks, and forklifts routinely in completing work.
- Work closely with team members in manufacturing to complete equipment changeovers in a safe, effective manner adhering to production scheduling and safety requirements.
- Initiates action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identifies and records any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Controls further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety or Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Responsible for reporting food safety and quality problems to the appropriate personnel, as well as follow quality and safety programs and policies themselves in order to ensure products meet he highest standards possible.
- May be required to work flexible work schedule, as requested, which could include weekend work and preventative maintenance which cannot take place during operating hours.Disability AssistanceTreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.EEO ConsiderationsAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: TreeHouse Foods, Inc., Tonawanda , 1325-Mechanic, Engineering , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!