Accounts Payable Manager
Company: Elderwood Administrative Services
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Join Our Team: Are you looking for a new start? A great
opportunity awaits with Elderwood! Overview:Elderwood
Administrative Services (EAS) has an exciting leadership
opportunity in our Accounting Department. We are seeking a full
time Accounts Payable Manager to join our team!
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for the overall
management and operations of the AP department and its personnel.
This individual will provide support, oversight and processing of
accounts payables for the entire organization.Employee Perks!: 401K
Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated
Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Free On-Site Parking,
Friendly and supportive staff, Medical, Dental, and Vision
insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for
prizes!, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program
Responsibilities:Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the management and general oversight of the
Accounts Payable Department's day-to-day operations and AP
- Oversees AP personnel to include interviewing, hiring,
onboarding, training, coaching, mentoring, performance evaluation,
administering discipline, discharges and daily supervision.
- Reviews and approves accounts payable invoice selection reports
prepared by AP personnel.
- Strives for continuous process improvement, ensures AP team is
following sound policies and control.
- Communicates policies and processes to internal and external
- Initiates departmental meetings as necessary.
- Approves timecards, payroll and scheduling of AP staff.
- Responsible for AP sub-ledger, AP aging and management of
software used in the department.
- Performs ad-hoc projects as they arise/as assigned.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including
wearing name tag at all times.
- Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices,
computers, tablets, etc.
- Supports and abides by Elderwood's Mission, Vision, and
- Abides by Elderwood's businesses code of conduct, compliance
and HIPAA policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Highly organized
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to handle confidential information with professional
- Demonstrates initiative and proactive approach
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership skillsQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management or related
field and equivalent ten (10) years of experience in accounts
Experience in multi-entity and or shared service operations
Health care/long term care industry a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer usage and applications
such as Microsoft Office and other accounting systems
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience
Keywords: Elderwood Administrative Services, Tonawanda , Accounts Payable Manager, Executive , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!