Company: PROAMPAC Careers
Location: North Tonawanda
Posted on: November 16, 2023
We're hiring! - Are you a Press Manager who is looking for a
career change? - Come work for a great team to build your future
-and be an integral part of a fast-paced, safety-oriented, and
growing industry. - -
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with
comprehensive product offerings. Providing creative packaging
solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning
innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our
work by five core values that are the basis for our success:
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact.
Salary Range: - $90,000 - $100,00 (based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401k company match!
- Paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Safety shoe and glasses allotment
- Generous employee referral program
- ProAmpac's Employee Assistance Fund
- Wellness Program to help reduce medical premiums
- And much, much more.
The Printing Manager supervises all manufacturing operations in the
Mounting, Ink, and Press Departments. Directs production resulting
in on-time completion of product according to established quality
standards. This position has direct employees reporting to it.
- Mentor, train, guide, lead and coach team in all areas
including safety, equipment, production, processes and
- Oversee all staffing requirements, including the selection,
placement, evaluation, and supervision of production personnel.
Initiate promotions, transfers, salary adjustments, and
disciplinary action as required.
- Develop, implement and set standards, goals, and
- Plan, develop, evaluate and review systems, procedures, and
solutions to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the
- Maintain a clean, safe, and environmentally sound department
and ensure all employees are following safety regulations.
- Manage staff performance, goal setting, day to day issues,
complex problems of and with teams,
- Ensure the timely production of quality products that meet or
exceed customer expectations.
- Proactively manage departmental metrics and inventory that
- Collaborate with Leadership, Customer Service, Sales, Quality,
Scheduling, Procurement, Product Development and others.
- All other duties as assigned.
EEO Statement: ProAmpac provides equal employment opportunity to
all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other classification protected by state,
federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative
action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are
treated during employment without regard to any of these
characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in management, including supervision of
employees, and all printing operations.
- Ability to solve problems and effectively manage
- Solid working knowledge of press processes and related
manufacturing, budgeting, leadership.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power
Point), Visio, Teams and Outlook.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to
manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing
priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and
presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able
to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who
thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work on off shifts (evening or over nights)
to assist with trials, meetings or when other issues
Keywords: PROAMPAC Careers, Tonawanda , Press Manager, Executive , North Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!