Company: Elderwood at Williamsville
Posted on: January 5, 2022
This job is located in Williamsville.Join Our Team: Are you
looking for a new start? A great opportunity awaits with Elderwood!
Overview: Elderwood at Williamsville is seeking a MDS (Minimum Data
Set) Registered Nurse that is collaborative and detail oriented.We
are willing to train the right candidate for this role.Position
- The MDS Coordinator supports the PPS nurse in completion of PPS
and/or OBRA assessments for both subacute and long-term care as
required as well as any additional departmental tasks designated by
PPS Nurse as needed. Employee Perks!: Consistent work and holiday
rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Friendly
and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased
Wages, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly Pay
Schedule!, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while
providing top notch care Responsibilities: MDSNurse Coordinator
- Supports and assists MDS/PPS Nurse as directed.
- MDS submission and completion.
- Conducts resident interviews.
- Assists with utilization management.
- Participates in record gathering for requests received.
- Issues notices of non-coverage.
- Management of state case mix process.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including
wearing name tag at all times.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of all policies and
procedures and ability to reference them.
- Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices,
computers, tablets, etc.
- Supports and abides by Elderwoods Mission, Vision, and
- Abides by Elderwoods businesses code of conduct, compliance and
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management
staff or Administrator. Qualifications:
- Licensed Professional Nurse (RN licensure preferred) with
current license in state employed.
- Knowledge of MDS/PPS completion, coding and submission
- Demonstrated knowledge of state Medicaid RUGS III
classifications systems, Medicare PPS program, RUGS IV
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Previous LTC
and MDS experience preferred.
- State PRI Assessor Number preferred.
- Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination.Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Williamsville, Tonawanda , MDS Coord/Nurse, Healthcare , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!