Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide
Company: Community Care Home Health Services
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Community Care Home Health Services - Buffalo - Community Care
-is looking for the -"Best of the Best" -HHA/PCA's to join our
You may be eligible for a $250 sign on bonus.
We Service the following areas: Long Island, NYC, White Plains,
Rochester and Buffalo.
All bilinguals welcome
Come build a rewarding career with an exciting, -diverse -homecare
agency that is expanding.
Many shifts available. Must have reliable transportation.
Community Care has the following:
- Flexible Full-time/ Part-time schedules
- Live-in available
- Weekend cases available
- Must work one weekend out of the month (either a Saturday or
- Assistance with bathing
- Grooming and dressing
- Toileting and incontinence assistance and care
- Mobility and assistance with transfers
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Must be a NYS Certified Home Health Aide
- Must have all medical requirements (i.e., Physical, PPD, MMR,
Chest X-Ray, TB Immunity Status)
We Care Benefits and Perks Program:
- Competitive Pay
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision
- Aflac- Life Insurance, Supplemental plans and more---
- Up to 7 days of sick leave (Based on hours worked)
- Paid orientation, training, and annual in-services
- Direct Deposit/Visa Pay Card
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Referral Fee Programs
Community Care Home Health Services is committed to ensuring the
safety and wellbeing of our patients and team members, so we may
continue serving our communities by delivering exceptional care. As
per the NYS DOH mandate, if you are hired, you will need to show
proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Keywords: Community Care Home Health Services, Tonawanda , Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide, Healthcare , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!