Company: Pine Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: About UsPine is a family-owned and
operated pharmaceutical company located in Tonawanda, NY along the
beautiful Niagara River in the scenic Riverwalk business park. Our
team is growing dramatically to meet the tremendous demand for
sterile compounded drugs used by physicians every day across the
country. Driven by teamwork, Pine is a prominent leader in the 503B
outsourcing space, where we continue to innovate. What it's like to
work here Pine was founded on a culture of caring, and not just
about the specialty coffees available on-campus! At Pine, our
employees care about each other, about our community, and about the
patient who will ultimately receive the drugs we are responsible
for compounding every day. There are a lot of perks working for
Pine, including regularly catered lunches, employee appreciation
programs, generous discretionary bi-annual profit sharing, healthy
work-life balance, and much more! Above all else, Pine
Pharmaceuticals is a family-owned and operated company, and
employees are treated just like that. Family!Job Description &
Responsibilities: Pharmacy Tech-CompoundingPine Pharmaceuticals
Technicians shall be required to perform all necessary activities
to provide the highest quality sterile drug products to our
customers in a timely manner, including but not limited to the
- Sterile Drug Preparation
- Sterile drug preparation shall include but is not limited to:
- The preparation of Batch Production Records
- The completion of aseptic garbing and gowning
- The compounding of sterile products
- The cleaning and maintenance of aseptic compounding
- The labeling, packaging, and proper storage of completed
- Maintenance of his or her aseptic processing skills and shall
demonstrate competency upon the completion of the training program,
and every three months thereafter, as described in SOP 2400.
- Read and follow all Pine Pharmaceuticals Standard Operating
Procedures pertaining to sterile processing. Maintain understanding
of all updates to all SOPs.
- Equipment use and maintenance in the sterile compounding
- Use of environmental monitoring materials and equipment as
outlined in SOP 1300.
- Facility Maintenance
- Clean aseptic compounding areas as necessary.
- Clean non-sterile compounding areas as necessary.
- Maintain clean and non-cluttered facilities.
- Physical Requirements:
- At times, continuous repeatitive motion of hands/wrists
- Gripping, capping, filling syringes
Keywords: Pine Pharmaceuticals, Tonawanda , Pharmacy Tech-Compounding, Healthcare , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!