Resident Care Supervisor (LPN) 2-10pm
Company: Elderwood Village at Williamsville
Posted on: July 31, 2022
This job is located in Williamsville. Join Our Team:
Dramatically Increased Wages! Overview: Don't Look For a Job, Find
a Career... DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING
ROLES, including HHAs and LPNs. Apply today - you're eligible for
our new rates. Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood Village at Williamsville is seeking Full Time Licensed
Practical Nurses (LPN) Come tour our location and meet our staff.
If you are looking to join a company with unlimited growth
potential, then don't delay. Come meet us! Position Overview The
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is assigned to a team of Nursing
Assistants and is responsible for skilled treatments, passing of
medications and monitoring the personal care services provided by
Nursing Assistants; LPNs are also responsible for reporting care
and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor and staff of next
shift. Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match,
Close to thruway entrances/exits, Free On-Site Parking, Free
Uniforms, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance, Truly make a difference in our
residents' lives while providing top notch care
- Supervise/Administer and/or assist with medications to assigned
residents; monitor monthly residents participating in
- Monitor the personal care provided by Resident Assistants.
- Assist Resident Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to Director of Nursing change in condition, daily needs,
and progress of residents.
- Follow the plan of care for each resident.
- Responsible for all aspects of receiving, storing and
distributing controlled substance medications; ensure proper
placement and use of medication stored by facility including med
cart and medication room refrigerator.
- Maintain documentation regarding the provision of care to
residents in the Case Notes, Medication Administration Records and
other required records.
- Assist in problem-solving related to staffing, supplies and
resident care during shift.
- Ensure that resident care standards are maintained in
performance of duties, and that the rights of residents and
preferences in care and treatment are respected.
- Receive and store lost/found articles and notify the Director
of Nursing and/or Case Manager
- Ensure that residents are treated with respect and kindness at
all times Qualifications:
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse with a current State
- E xperience in geriatric nursing preferred.
- Organizational skills and ability to supervise department staff
effectively and work well with personnel of other departments
required; ensures high standards of care are maintained. Elderwood
expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against
COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of
vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood Village at Williamsville, Tonawanda , Resident Care Supervisor (LPN) 2-10pm, Healthcare , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!