Assistant General Manager-Horizon (PDI)
Posted on: January 4, 2022
OverviewWe're excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of
stores! Directly drives sales and profits in a high volume, complex
location. Assists in overseeing and ensuring that the overall store
condition complies with company standards including: cleanliness,
store and food-service - fast, friendly and delicious, sanitation,
customer service and merchandising - thereby maximizing store
profitability, expense control, inventory levels and shortage
control. Helps manage quality and consistent marketing and
merchandising of store and food-service programs. Assists in
fostering a coaching environment where team members want to excel
and are recognized for their achievements. ResponsibilitiesCustomer
- Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by greeting and
assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and
- Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly
philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience
will be fast, friendly and delicious.
- Maintains 100% in-stock excellence on top selling items.
- Assists in ensuring team members are current on product
offerings and promotions.Drive Sales
- Engages with merchandising team to suggest ways to increase
sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of marketing
campaigns and sales promotions, and prepares merchandise
- Monitors sales activities through cashier analysis to ensure
that customers receive exceptional customer service.
- Examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and
- Assists in driving sales and profits in a high volume, complex
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited
to profit and loss statements, shortages, cashier analysis to
identify business opportunities and increase sales.
- Aids in planning, implementing and enforcing Company policies,
goals and programs.
- Helps ensure quality and consistent implementation of all
marketing, merchandising, food-service and gasoline programs and
maintains an awareness of safety and security and a high level of
- Promotes technology utilization and improved efficiencies.
- Assists in the preparation of work schedules to provide the
best possible level of customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.People
- Assists in building strong, sales focused teams through
training and coaching to develop top performing team members.
- Collaborates with General Manager in delegating and overseeing
- Assists in coaching team members on how to handle difficult and
- Follows company dress code standards as applicable to Assistant
- Aids in efforts to improve team usage of technology and
learning Stripes business
- Reports to work on time and when scheduled.
QualificationsEducation/ExperienceHigh School diploma (or
equivalent) is preferred. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly
preferred. A minimum of one (1) year as top performing Store
Manager at food service location or Assistant General Manager is
required. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Knowledge and SkillsDemonstrated leadership and customer service
skills and competencies. Proven success developing team members.
Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect
change. Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills.
Ability to write routine reports and to speak effectively before
customers and employees. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work
with minimum supervision. Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft
products preferred Word, Excel). PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience
preferred. Physical Functions
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from
ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level,,
up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds
(i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting, up to one hour
of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch
to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Ability to grasp, reach, and manipulate objects with hands all
day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require
bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the workday.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential
functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform
with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the
responsibilities listed above are considered essential job
functions to this position. This job description is subject to
change at any time. #INDSJ711
Keywords: 7-Eleven, Tonawanda , Assistant General Manager-Horizon (PDI), Hospitality & Tourism , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!