RN - Registered Nurse Team Leader - Part Time
Company: Elderwood at Amherst
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This job is located in Amherst.Join Our Team: Put the CARE back
in CAREER - Join our team today! Overview:Don't Look For Job, Find
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood at Amherst is seeking collaborative, skilled and
compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our clinical
- Full Time, Part Time, & Per Diem opportunities are
- Shift Differentials for Evenings & Overnights
- Interested in obtaining your BSN? Tap into our Tuition
- Internal Referral Bonus Program that earns you and your
referral extra money!
- Full benefits package; including health, dental, and vision
- 401k PLUS employer matching, paid vacations and holidays, and
much more.Registered Nurse (RN) Position Overview:
- Registered Nurse (RN) team members assist in the ensuring the
general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct
nursing care. This position is responsible for the direct nursing
care of residents which encompasses planning, developing,
organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to
ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory
compliance is maintained at all times.
- Shift Details (availability varies - we will discuss during
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Overnights: 10-6aEmployee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K
Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated
Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Dramatically Increased
Wages!, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, NEW Weekly Pay
Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for
prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Substantial employee referral
program, Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties,
and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and
treatment are respected.Qualifications:
- Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current
State license required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a
geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork,
and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Amherst, Tonawanda , RN - Registered Nurse Team Leader - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!