Culinary Porter, KeyBank Center
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Delaware North Sportservice is searching for part-time Culinary
Porters to join our team at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York .
This role gives you the chance to be part of the game-day
excitement, earn money, and make new friends.
Minimum pay rate: $15.50 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision
insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and
holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or
professional certification reimbursement.
- Assists the Commissary Manager and Supervisors in maintaining
inventory and delivering product orders to various outlets within
- Delivers food, beverage, and other products throughout the
venue, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in commissary; ensures that inventory levels of
supplies are maintained.
- Reports all needed commissary repairs to the Supervisor.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- No experience is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and purchase
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout the
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and
reaching, during the entire length of shift.
- Warehouse environment, the noise level may be moderate to
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including
extreme hot and cold, depending on the season.
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment. Who
Delaware North operates concessions, clubs, and suites for the
NHL's Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Center and has been a partner of
the Sabres since 1970, the year the team was founded. We manage
concession outlets, suites, and clubs, including a members-only
fine dining restaurant, at the 19,200-seat arena.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: culinary, family, fraternity, gig, housemanager,
live, private cook, private dining, road, traveling
Keywords: Delaware North, Tonawanda , Culinary Porter, KeyBank Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!