Cook I, KeyBank Center
Company: Delaware North
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Delaware North Gaming is hiring part-time Line Cooks to join our
team at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York. As a Line Cook, you
will be responsible for food preparation and assembling dishes
according to recipes and Chef specifications.
Minimum pay rate: $14.20 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision
insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and
holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or
professional certification reimbursement.
- Follow assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well
as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products following recipe guidelines,
using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions. Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures. Who We Are
Delaware North operates concessions, clubs, and suites for the
NHL's Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Center and has been a partner of
the Sabres since 1970, the year the team was founded. We manage
concession outlets, suites, and clubs, including a members-only
fine dining restaurant, at the 19,200-seat arena.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: baker, breakfast, cafeteria, cutter, line cook,
lunch, persona de parilla, prep, roasting, sandwich
Keywords: Delaware North, Tonawanda , Cook I, KeyBank Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!