Culinary Supervisor, KeyBank Center
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Delaware North Sportservice is hiring full-time and part-time
Culinary Supervisors to join our team at KeyBank Center in Buffalo,
New York. Our ideal Culinary Supervisor is an experienced Cook who
enjoys working in fast-paced environment and takes pride in
delivering high quality service and food to guests.
Minimum pay rate: $18.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision
insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and
holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or
professional certification reimbursement.
- Supervise food prep work while maintaining food quality, plate
presentation and sanitation standards.
- Verify that all portion sizes, recipes, quality standards,
department rules, policies and procedures are maintained by kitchen
- Supervise all associates and food production in their
- Partner with service personnel and restaurant managers to
- Maintain all kitchen equipment in full working order.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of walk-ins and freezers
at all times.
- Actively work to maintain food cost within parameters set by
- Effectively supervise proper breakdown, rotation, labeling,
dating, and storage of food.
- Perform opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and
according proper guidelines.
- Perform other duties assigned. Qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience as a Line Cook, including
experience as a Supervisor or Lead Line Cook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions. Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity is sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip, etc.
a variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of the shift. Who We
Delaware North operates concessions, clubs, and suites for the
NHL's Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Center and has been a partner of
the Sabres since 1970, the year the team was founded. We manage
concession outlets, suites, and clubs, including a members-only
fine dining restaurant, at the 19,200-seat arena.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: assistant gm, executive producer, fire chief,
fire marshal, gerente, petty officer, police captain, police chief,
project manager, senior manager
Keywords: Delaware North, Tonawanda , Culinary Supervisor, KeyBank Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!