Company: Stark Tech Group
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Stark Tech Group is seeking an experienced HR Generalist with a
strong background in managing an HRIS system. If you are able to
provide HR expertise in the many silos of HR, take ownership of the
HRIS system and manage day to day reporting we want to talk to you!
How are you successful in this role? The ideal candidate will be a
strategic and trusted member of the HR team responsible for
performing HR-related duties on a professional level. You must have
the ability to manage all aspects of the HRIS system, including but
not limited to on-going maintenance, evaluate and verify employee
data, compile reports, analyze and interpret information. Have the
knowledge to be an asset in the HRIS implementation process. What
we would like to see?
- Bachelors degree in, Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.
- At least five (5) years of related experience required.
- High proficiency with HRIS/payroll systems.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills. What we
would love to see?
- PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desirable.
- Experience with Ultimate Software (UltiPro). Who are we? Stark
Tech Group is a leading provider of comprehensive intelligent
building management solutions for facilities in multiple
industries. starktechgroup Stark Tech Group works with some of the
worlds largest real estate owners and contractors to customize
energy management solutions that drive down costs. By unifying
diverse experts, ideas, and proprietary technologies to reduce
waste and address challenges. Stark Tech Group was recognized in
the large company category and awarded the 2019 Ethics Award by the
Buffalo Niagara Business Ethics Association (BNBEA).
Keywords: Stark Tech Group, Tonawanda , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!