HR Payroll Manager
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our
world more productive every day by providing high-quality
solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers
more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com .
This position works with management to ensure maximum efficiency in
all aspects of operations support processes including a key focus
in process improvements and initiatives. This role will manage the
HR Payroll/Support Specialists functions and will seek continuous
improvement opportunities identified through collaboration with
field and other support functions. This position will use required
judgment in processing/sharing highly sensitive payroll and
Relationships: This position reports to the Compliance Director
working in a role which influences and leads others with and
without having direct personnel management responsibilities. This
position will act as an internal consultant for operations
management, payroll, and labor professionals to provide key
analytical and compliance guidance as needed by these key
- Develop and lead team of professionals that are the go-to
people for operations support, including HR administration for
non-exempts, Kronos, SAPHRON, and non-exempt pay practices.
- Develop and lead team of professionals that understand
requirements to complete all board of pharmacy permitting,
administration of pipeline billing system, FCC licensing, FMCSA and
PHMSA drug screen requirements, etc.
- Lead SAPHRON administrator for Linde Gases US.
- Identify opportunities to support regional operations
organization goals through field collaboration. Lead communication
around identified opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to streamline the team's work
- Manage special projects.
- Ensure efficient administration of non-exempt on-boarding,
terminations, and transfers. Identify opportunities to reduce the
time to onboard technicians and mechanics.
- Ensure team understands and applies internal rules to ensure
payroll is completed correctly. Develop robust management system
and tools to monitor payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure payroll audits are completed for plants and identify
trends in payroll non-compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Human Resources, or
equivalent is required.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to manage through change.
- Understands how to handle resistance and completes tasks and
projects regardless of setbacks.
- Strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet team
- Accessibility during off hours is required.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft office, including Word
and Excel with focus on pivot table analytics.
- Strong Multitasking, follow up, and organization skills are
- Experience with payroll, Kronos, or SAPHRON is a plus.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all
employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages
growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice
for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn
more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including
paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life
insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview
will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Tonawanda , HR Payroll Manager, Human Resources , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!