Mobile Applications Developer
Company: Linde Ince
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and
South America and one of the largest . Praxair produces, sells and
distributes atmospheric, process and specialty , and
high-performance . Our products, and technologies are making our
planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental
benefits to a wide variety of , including , , , , , ,
manufacturing, primary and many others. For more information about
the company, please visit our website at .
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Mobile Device Application
Developer to join our team located in Tonawanda, NY, Danbury, CT or
At Praxair we strive to automate and optimize various business
processes using software applications. We manage several
applications written in various programming languages. The Mobile
Device Application Developer will be responsible for developing
applications and supporting businesses within Linde's Packaged
Gases and Equipment business unit.
Mobile Device Application Developer
- Understanding client requirements and translating them into
usable software platforms.
- Developing state-of-the-art code to create high performance and
secure software for use within Linde's Gases and Equipment
- Troubleshooting and debugging of existing applications.
Creating wire frames and mock-ups of application
- Developing technical documentation and modeling system diagrams
for end users.
- Developing and debugging integrations with existing
applications across multiple platforms.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible to gather requirements from business and work
closely with business analyst to complete the project.
- Handle issues with existing applications as per the SLAs.
- Responsible for working closely with our vendors and guide them
appropriately to complete the business requirement.
- A Bachelor's and/or master's degree in a technical or business
discipline, or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 8+ years in software development
- Must have knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies,
architectural concepts, and principles
- Must be proficient in Xamarin and Android (v. 10 or
- Awareness of policies regarding security and privacy
Python/ .NET/ Java
- Experience with CI/CD practices & Dev Ops Principles
- Experience with SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Firebase
- Work with Automated Test & UI developers to ensure
high-quality, tested, working features
- Use HTTP knowledge, Fiddler traces
- Take UI & automated test tasks, as needed
- Experience working with multiple teams
- Learn, adhere to, and enforce & best practices
- Deliver the highest quality designs, estimates and & source
code for the project
- Research and troubleshooting issues in QA and production
- Embrace Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using
Azure DevOps including robust automated continuous integration and
continuous build pipelines that automatically execute static code
analyzers, design analyzers, unit tests, and integration
- Ability to handle a wide range of different development tasks
and adapt to an evolving codebase and environment.
- Experience with web services and APIs.
- Experience with deploying apps on handheld devices is
- Possess strong communication skills. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.by
Keywords: Linde Ince, Tonawanda , Mobile Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!