Client Care Coordinator
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Client Care Coordinator Location: 4140 Sheridan Drive,
Williamsville, NY Schedule: Part-Time (with potential for growth to
full-time) Remote Work: No The Client Care Coordinator is expected
to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including
care consultations with potential clients and family members,
client/CAREGiver introductions and quality assurance visits with
existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to
determine each individual client's needs to provide solutions and
create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan
through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure
high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as
opportunities to increase service hours. Duties will include, but
are not limited to:
- Contact prospective client inquiries through placing cold
- Complete in person and virtual care consultations.
- Facilitate CAREGiver/client introductions.
- Travel locally to complete role related tasks
- Complete quality assurance visits with existing clients
- Maintain relationships with existing referral providers in the
- Perform duties that relate to client care in collaboration with
- Resolve problems that arise with clients and families.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary.
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and
procedures established by HJBW Enterprises, LLC, (d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with office standards, practices, policies and
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be able to operate Home Instead technology systems
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to but no more than 25
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively
for long periods of time on the phone Education/Experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years of experience in home care, health care or
senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of
education and work experience may be considered.
- One year of sales/business experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, be compliant with New
York State Motor Vehicle laws, and follow the Company policy that
pertains to Driver's License requirements as a condition of
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment
drug screen, professional and personal reference checks To Apply:
Visit the careers page on our website at to apply. Please include
your resume and cover letter. *SPECIAL NOTE* Due to COVID-19,
walk-ins WILL NOT be accepted. Please be aware that we receive a
high volume of applications. No phone calls please. Thank you for
your anticipated cooperation. HJBW Enterprises, LLC, an
independently owned and operated Home Instead office, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Each Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Tonawanda , Client Care Coordinator, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!