Company: Barton & Loguidice
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are currently seeking full-time a Water/Wastewater Engineer
for our Buffalo office to join our growing team of engineering
professionals working to improve public infrastructure of our
hometowns and throughout the northeast. Successful candidates will
work within project-focused teams.
Water and sewer infrastructure technical duties will including
- Civil engineering tasks
- Engineering report preparation
- Design calculations
- Cost estimates
- Fund / Grant Applications
- Production of specifications and design drawings
- Funding program and permit coordination / compliance
- Construction phase engineering
- Candidates will be responsible for managing and/or providing
technical assistance to continually advance projects within scope,
budget and schedule for all phases of water and wastewater
- B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 2-8+ years of experience in the analysis and design of
municipal water treatment and distribution systems, municipal
wastewater collection and treatment systems, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Registration as an Intern Engineer (I.E.) or Professional
Engineer (P.E.) in NY is required and experience in the consulting
engineering field is desired.
- Candidates should also be proficient in technical writing,
possess solid marketing and communication skills, be able to
interact effectively with teammates, staff and clients, and have
experience in the preparation and presentation of proposals.
Keywords: Barton & Loguidice, Tonawanda , Civil Engineer, Other , tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!