Company: Milton CAT
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Milton CAT is seeking an experienced Service Support person,
responsible for providing backup for scheduling, communication and
support for service and problem solving. A tremendous emphasis is
placed on follow through and a positive attitude. Your ability to
work effectively under pressure is a must.
- Answer phones and receive requests for service and quotes.
- Confirm with customer scheduling of work.
- Assist in the scheduling, routing and assigning work to service
- Opens and update invoices, work orders as needed.
- Order parts as required for both service shop and field service
- Assist with incremental repair quotes.
- Assists in timecard entries.
- Passes on lead for work to other departments.
- Coordinates with the CSA Department to meet their needs.
- Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer
- Maintain confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion,
distribution, inventory, customer lists and financial reports.
- Large emphasis on supporting supervisors from all departments
in timely closing of service calls.
- Cover absences in other positions within the Service department
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent, with college or trade
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and be detailed oriented with a
high level of accuracy.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your
supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT
or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online.
Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are
required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage
applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities,
veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We
base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal
employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA
Keywords: Milton CAT, Tonawanda , Service Coordinator, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!