At Paddock Chevrolet we strive to make every customer a customer
for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward
individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every
employee at Paddock Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its
success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same fantastic
service and value that our community has come to expect from our
dealership through the years.
* Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries
using email, scripts and templates.
* Provide customers with initial product information and direct
them to the appropriate dealership resources.
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs.
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment
* Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping
positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily.
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 401K Plan
* Life Insurance
* PTO + sick days
* Paid training
* Growth opportunities
* At least one previous role based in customer service
* Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness
* Prompt and courteous demeanor
* Positive and hardworking personality
* Strong computer skills
* Valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local