Sandwich Artist® #366-0
Company: Subway® Franchisee
Posted on: June 3, 2021
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management.
Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and
cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of
restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees
training program. Responsible for inventory and money control
systems may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local
marketing initiatives may contact prospective customers to promote
sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is
a major component of this position.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure; accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and
Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of Subway courses as directed.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree
- Experience: A minimum of two(2) years in a restaurant
environment, experience in supervising and training staff.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway® Franchisee, Tonawanda , Sandwich Artist® #366-0, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!