Purchase Price Accountant
Company: Praxair, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering
company. We live our mission of making our world more productive
every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and
services which are making our customers more successful and helping
to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of
end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage,
electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals.
Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from
life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases
for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much
more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions
to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and
About USIG Shared Services:
Located in Tonawanda, New York, USIG Accounting Shared Services
provides financial services for a variety of businesses within the
United States of America. The group functions as a primary resource
to United States Industrial Gases and Global Supply Systems. USIG
Shared Services consists of Accounting Standards/Sarbanes Oxley,
Export Compliance, Accounts Payable, Business Reporting, Capital
Accounting, General Accounting, Payroll and Benefits Accounting,
Customer Financial Services, and Financial Report and Analysis.
- Lead accounting support for Linde plc Purchase Price Accounting
activities including monthly and quarterly Fixed Asset Adjustments
- Monthly Account Reconciliations for all Purchase Price
Accounting (PPA) General Ledger accounts, including Fixed Asset
Roll Forward, Intangible Assets and Goodwill.
- Work with Corporate Accounting in Danbury and Germany on all
Linde plc PPA issues and transactions.
- Developing a strong working relationship with the corporate
accounting and technical accounting organizations.
- Setup and maintain JD Edwards Allocations across multiple
companies and currencies to support the PPA Process
- Working with internal and external contacts to quickly resolve
- Other general accounting duties, as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or an equivalent Master's
degree, is required
- 1-3 years relevant accounting experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an
ability to prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines
- Excellent positive professional demeanor with emphasis on
interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work extended hours at month end to meet
- Strong computer aptitude including proficiency in Microsoft
- JD Edwards and Oracle Business Intelligence experience is
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Praxair, Inc., Tonawanda , Purchase Price Accountant, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!