Customer-Focused Office Assistant
Company: Milton CAT
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Milton CAT is seeking an experienced Customer-Focused Office
Assistant to work out of our Tonawanda, NY location. The
Customer-Focused Office Assistant will be responsible for answering
incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, as well
as performing additional clerical duties for the Service
Department. Candidates must be organized, able to multi-task and
have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Greet all customers and answer incoming calls in a polite and
timely fashion as well as answer inquiries about Milton CAT.
- Assist customers with use of the order kiosk.
- Process cash and credit card payments and returns.
- Create sales orders for miscellaneous parts and novelties.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Order and maintain inventory of branch office supplies.
- Order, sell and maintain accurate inventory of CAT merchandise
- Work on various projects and tasks for multiple departments as
- Maintains records, logs and files.
- Documents approval/disapproval of repairs.
- Enters and maintains expenses into database system.
- Enters timecard data and submits weekly labor recap
- Reviews work in progress reports.
- Post and create purchase orders; reconciles and pays
- Communicates discrepancies or problems to management.
- Creates, checks and mails invoices.
- Creates and reviews reports.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent, with college or trade
- 3-5 years of experience as a receptionist/administrative
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and be detail orientated with a
high level of accuracy.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your
supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT
or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online.
Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are
required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage
applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities,
veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We
base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal
employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA
Keywords: Milton CAT, Tonawanda , Customer-Focused Office Assistant, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!