Company: Treehouse Foods
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Job Posting Title:
Principle Duties and
- Maintain all production equipment including preventative and
corrective maintenance. Adjust and repair equipment as needed to
ensure it is running efficiently.
- Investigate, diagnose, test, calibrate, install, repair, and
perform preventative maintenance on all electronic and
electromechanical equipment and systems throughout the plant, to
ensure optimal asset utilization, productivity, efficiency, and
- Provide primary, plant-wide support for PLC systems and
equipment including software & firmware, processors, I/O,
communication networks, programmers, and related equipment. This
includes the ability to comprehend, navigate and modify the PLC
programs controlling any particular process.
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled and complete
documentation associated with preventative maintenance.
- Maintain adequate spare parts inventory and complete purchase
requisitions as needed for parts, equipment, and tools. Monitor
inventories of waste as assigned.
- Train other Team Members on equipment operation; helps instill
operator ownership for basic and routine maintenance tasks,
including equipment changeovers.
- Operates scissor lifts, hand trucks, and forklifts routinely in
- Work closely with team members in manufacturing to complete
equipment changeovers in a safe, effective manner adhering to
production scheduling and safety requirements.
- May be required to work flexible work schedule, as requested,
which could include weekend work and preventative maintenance which
cannot take place during operating hours.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required as
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
external contractors and internal customers (all functional areas)
to maintain equipment needs ensure equipment maintenance needs are
- Applicant must display mechanical aptitude and
electrical/electronic troubleshooting skills down to the component
- Strong PLC Knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot equipment
operational programs and field devices as well as working knowledge
of Microsoft Office Suite Products.
- Possess strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and mechanical
- ability to read and understand all maintenance manuals, codes,
- Possess a basic understanding of math with the ability to apply
this for maintenance purposes in a food manufacturing setting.
- Ability to use Personal Protective Equipment as required;
commitment to using all PPE as required.
- Thorough understanding of all Company policies, including
GMP's, food safety, and human safety policies.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. in weight above shoulder level.
- The ability to read, write, and comprehend English.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with
your job search or application for employment, please contact us by
sending an email to
email@example.com. In your email
please include a description of the specific accommodation you are
requesting and a description of the position for which you are
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Tonawanda , Maintenance Technician, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!