Nursing Director of Business Development
Company: Woodmark Pharmacy of New York
Posted on: October 14, 2021
This job is located in Buffalo.
Join Our Team: If making a difference in someone's life is
important to you, join our team today! Overview:
The Director of Business Development
(BD) is responsible for the management of strategic and operational
sales and marketing within the assigned pharmacy to include
providing market feedback to Pharmacy Director/VP regarding
competitive offerings, forecasting, assessing customer needs and
generating product development ideas. This individual will
assume ownership of the sales and marketing functions of the
business and demonstrate the ability to adopt a professional and
knowledgeable approach to each new business call. This
individual will be responsible for developing and implementing
business plans for existing markets and the penetration of new
- Develops and implements site specific strategic business plans
for the managing of existing marketsand the penetration of new
- Collaborates monthly with pharmacy leadership to set business
objectives and developmental goals.
- Conducts market research to identify developments/changes in
industry trends in order to make necessary adjustments to company
strategy and marketing approach.
- Conducts demographic analysis research and adjusts business
plans as needed.
- Assesses and reports on business plan results and recommends
necessary resources to maximize impact and efficiency.
- Manages the sales functions of the business to maximize returns
based on each pharmacy’s niche and services offered.
- Performs reporting requirements as directed to include, but not
limited to: Contacts, New market metrics, Strategic business
- Assists pharmacy staff to develop action plans based on
- Understands the importance of brand awareness/recognition and
the public’s association with the Woodmark brand.
- Develops, coordinates and arranges meetings with existing and
potential key business partnerships to assess needs/wants, deliver
sales pitches and educate on company’s services.
- Maintains positive, professional working relationships with all
points of contact within and outside of organization.
- Establishes strategic partnerships with other
companies/organizations to leverage their networks and
- Maintains a flexible schedule to attend evening or weekend
appointments or events as needed.
- Leads planning and implementation of facility-based events
strategically aligned with the business plan.
- If assigned, provides oversight and coordination of Business
Development Liaisons as it relates to new business development and
- Help onboarding facilities with EMAR intergration
- Medication ordering and delivery
- Medication storage in the facility
- In-servicing with IV's, pouch packaging, medication
- Participate in QA programs with facilities
- Auditing of med-pass and med room
of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, nursing, or related
- At minimum,
a current New York State Registered Nurse License and a
valid NYS Driver’s license
of three (3) years of experience in business development, sales,
lead generation, or related field
ability to develop and implement sales-based business plans,
targeting increased product awareness and revenue
ability to conduct market research to assess trends/developments in
target market of preferred payer mix and total census
with nursing homes/skilled nursing markets preferred
in LTC nursing management role desired
expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against
COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of
vaccination. Woodmark may request a medical exemption from
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Woodmark Pharmacy of New York, Tonawanda , Nursing Director of Business Development, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!