Posted on: November 16, 2021
Are you a skilled CNC Machinist that would like to earn up to
$35/hr or more while working with a wide variety of
state-of-the-art machines?---- HDM Hydraulics LLC--is searching for
a--CNC Machinist--in the--Tonawanda, NY--area. Imagine working on a
variety of projects in a dynamic production environment.-- Here---s
what makes HDM Hydraulics a premier employer of choice for CNC
- Top Pay:--up to $35/hr or more commensurate with
- Full Benefits:--health, dental, and eye insurance offered with
401(k) with company match and attractive PTO package!
- Flexible Reliable Schedule:--2nd shift is Mon-Fri, 2:30 PM-
11PM, 3rd shift is Sun-Thur 9:30 PM-6 AM. Overtime is readily
available! HDM works with each machinist for custom flexible
scheduling as needed!
- Safety is #1 Priority:--take advantage of the safety hazard
reporting program and monthly safety bonuses!
- Opportunity for Advancement:--advance as quick as you can learn
by improving your skillset with the ability to train with Mastercam
- Variety:--get excited about working with newer machinery and
creating custom hydraulic cylinders used in snowplows, cranes, fire
rescue vehicles, and other heavy equipment!
- Environment:--enjoy a clean, well-lit state of the art machine
shop while working with a supportive, talented, and a close-knit
group of experienced machinists!
- American Made:--most of the applications of the parts HDM
manufactures are American made. Key Responsibilities:
- Know G&M code
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to accurately measure with micrometers and
- Ability to complete tools changes, offsets, and machine
- Be self-motivated and dependable with good problem-solving
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned About the
Company:--HDM Hydraulics is a leading manufacturer of custom
hydraulic cylinders and is the supplier of choice for many OEMs.
They strive to provide the highest quality products and exceptional
service. HDM Hydraulics is a leading manufacturer of custom, welded
body hydraulic cylinders for original equipment manufacturers
throughout North America. HDM's niche is in the manufacture of
small bore hydraulic cylinders in mid to high volume production
runs.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex,
national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information,
status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.Job Requirements:If you have--experience setting
up and operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes, you don---t want to miss
this opportunity for more recognition, visibility, and ownership in
your career! Don---t let this opportunity pass you by!-- Apply
Keywords: WorkRocket, Tonawanda , CNC Machinist, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!