Quality Assurance Tech B, C and D shifts
Company: Treehouse Foods
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Employee Type:Full timeLocation:NY TonawandaJob Type:QualityJob
Posting Title:Quality Assurance Tech B, C and D shiftsJob
- Conduct line monitoring of all production lines in
- Assist in updating or implementing production and food safety
aids such as guidelines, HACCP, GMP's, etc.
- Maintain well-organized, detailed and legible records.
- Secure samples involved with customer complaints and help with
- Support operations management in problem resolution.
- Stop production, if necessary, to correct Food Safety issues,
Quality issues or safety problems.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and
the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety
system. Initiate corrective action when necessary.
- Execute holds involving nonconforming product. Insure product
is tagged and information communicated to appropriate
- Inform Lead Person, Group Leaders or other management personnel
of any Food Safety or Quality issues or of any processes which
become noncompliant with specified requirements.
- Responsible for reporting food safety and quality problems to
the appropriate personnel, as well as follow all quality and safety
programs and policies.
- Responsible to report food safety and quality problems to
supervision and or management.
- Complete special projects as directed by management or
supervision.TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Tonawanda , Quality Assurance Tech B, C and D shifts, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!