Packaging and Inspection (1st shift)
Company: Pine Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $18.00 per hourAbout UsPine is a
family-owned and operated pharmaceutical company located in
Tonawanda, NY along the beautiful Niagara River in the scenic
Riverwalk business park. Our team is growing dramatically to meet
the tremendous demand for sterile compounded drugs used by
physicians every day across the country. Driven by teamwork, Pine
is a prominent leader in the 503B outsourcing space, where we
continue to innovate. What it's like to work here Pine was founded
on a culture of caring, and not just about the specialty coffees
available on-campus! At Pine, our employees care about each other,
about our community, and about the patient who will ultimately
receive the drugs we are responsible for compounding every day.
There are a lot of perks working for Pine, including regularly
catered lunches, employee appreciation programs, generous
discretionary bi-annual profit sharing, healthy work-life balance,
and much more! Above all else, Pine Pharmaceuticals is a
family-owned and operated company, and employees are treated just
like that. Family!Job Description:Pine Pharmaceuticals Technicians
shall be required to perform all necessary activities to provide
the highest quality sterile drug products to our customers in a
timely manner, including but not limited to the following:
- Finished Drug Packaging
- Visually inspect, label, package, and ensure proper storage of
completed products according to cGMP.
- Utilize and understand proper aseptic gowning and garbing
procedures as per applicable SOP.
- Read and follow all Pine Pharmaceuticals Standard Operating
Procedures pertaining to job function. Maintain understanding of
all updates to all SOPs.
- Properly utilize all equipment and perform necessary
maintenance activities as needed.
- Ensure product appearance meets all required
- Train as needed for new products.
- Facility Maintenance
- Clean aseptic compounding areas as necessary.
- Clean non-sterile compounding areas as necessary.
- Maintain clean and non-cluttered facilities.
- Cross-Training Responsibilities
- Perform training in distribution center operations.
- Demonstrate understanding of order fulfillment and shipping
- Perform training in order processing operations.
- Perform distribution center activities and order processing
activities based on the needs and requirements of daily work
Keywords: Pine Pharmaceuticals, Tonawanda , Packaging and Inspection (1st shift), Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!