IT Rotational Internship Program
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Linde IT Rotational Internship Program
This is not your typical internship! The Linde IT Rotational
Internship Program is a unique opportunity to build a career in
Information Technology. As part of the IT team, students will work
with our Engineers, Scientists and Developers to create cutting
edge global products. Our IT team works with business customers to
understand business needs and requirements to provide
recommendations and improvements to processes, projects, and
Development opportunities are endless, as students will work across
many technical areas. Rotational assignments may include: Core
Networks, Server Management, ERP & Digital Application Development,
Database Development, Web Development, and Cybersecurity.
The Linde IT Rotational Internship Program is a 2-year program.
Students will work on challenging technical problems and engage
with business leaders during product development and sponsored
networking events. Successful completion of the program may lead to
full-time employment. The position will be based at the Linde
Technology Center in Tonawanda, NY.
- Develop in-depth functional knowledge on various key IT
- Collaboration in global projects delivering applications and
infrastructure to business units
- Develop good business processes understanding the importance
and efficiencies of process standardization.
- Build cross functional solution sets both in terms of business
units as well as different technical expertise areas.
- Work and develop yourself in globally located and minded teams
and build relationships with people at a variety of levels.
- Support the daily operational delivery of various IT
functionalities to the business in order to understand the
importance of working solutions.
- Working towards a B.S. in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Information Management Systems, or Computer
- Commitment to work through completion of B.S. degree (Spring
- Availability to travel as needed (travel will not occur during
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during
Fall/Spring semesters and up to 40 hours per week for all other
periods as needed
- Problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Entering junior year of study in Fall 2021
- Programming language, SQL language or Servers Operating systems
knowledge is desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Tonawanda , IT Rotational Internship Program, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!