Dialysis Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: U.S. Renal Care
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Demonstrate effective use of supplies and staff labor
- May assist with billing log preparation and updates.
- Perform duties as assigned to meet the patient care or
operational needs of the clinic
- Obtain blood samples for laboratory analysis as required to
complete physician orders.
- Complete and document monthly review of patient medication
- Knowledge of and comply with applicable health care
professionals practice act requirements.
- Perform duties at all times under the supervision of a Charge
Nurse and within limitations established by and in accordance with
company policy and procedures, applicable state and federal laws
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and appropriate documentation in
the patient record of all treatments, activities, and communication
with the patient, physician and other healthcare professionals to
include progress reports.
- Report any significant information or change in patient
condition to the Charge Nurse.
- Report machine problems to Biomedical Technician and
- Participate in staff meetings as required. Attend in-service
and continuing education offerings in compliance with company
policy and procedure.
- Assist with staff training as requested.
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Tonawanda , Dialysis Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...