Machine Operator, Lamination
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Come join a great team and start your career in our newly
air-conditioned plant in Cheektowaga, NY. We offer competitive pay,
generous shift differential, and benefits. We are in need of a
Lamination Assistant on 2nd shift. Hours are Monday through Friday
245PM to 11PM. Develop a career and work for one of the largest
suppliers of consumer packaging products! ProAmpac offers a full
Medical, dental and visionPaid
parental leaveFree Life InsuranceGenerous 401k company matchPaid
Lunch BreaksPaid vacation11 paid holidaysSafety shoe
allotmentGenerous employee referral programPlant Bonus
programProAmpacs Employee Assistance Fund, and much, much more.The
Laminator Assistant assists the Laminator Operator in keeping the
lamination equipment running continuously and ensures that
materials are readily available at all times.
- Assists the Laminator Operator in the set up and production on
lamination machinery. This machinery bonds films together with
- Follows work instructions and proper safety procedures at all
- Inspects product along with the operator, to ensure all
customer requirements are met and that a quality product is being
- Performs all necessary calculations, analyzing information, and
troubleshooting problems to reach the desired results is
- Reviews the job order to determine film required for production
and to ensure the correct film is brought to the machine
- Performs other duties such as cutting cores to a specific
length, loading film onto the machinery, mixing adhesive as needed,
weighing finished rolls, banding and wrapping finished rolls, and
transferring them to the rewind area
- Organizes and cleans the work area, completes necessary
paperwork, removes garbage, and cleans equipment. ProAmpac is an
Equal Opportunity Employer!
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking
skills to communicate effectively with all necessary
- The ability to read a tape measure and measure product is
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple correspondence,
and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers or fellow employees.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and multiply and
divide with three-digit numbers using units of American money,
weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions and to deal with problems
involving a few variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work with adhesives and solvents
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Tonawanda , Machine Operator, Lamination, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...