Company: Milton CAT
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Office and Administrative Support
Milton CAT is seeking an experienced Service Support person,
responsible for providing backup for scheduling, communication and
support for service and problem solving. A tremendous emphasis is
placed on follow through and a positive attitude. Your ability to
work effectively under pressure is a must. Milton CAT offers
extensive training and employee development along with an
opportunity to grow your career and thrive under our reputation for
excellence. Whether you're looking for a steady job with great
benefits, or an exciting place to start your career and grow within
the organization, Milton CAT can meet your needs! We offer
excellent benefits and supply you with the tools you need to
maximize your potential. Pay Range: Pay Range is $26.44-$31.25
hourly depending on experience Benefits include:
- Paid Time Off + 8 company paid
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options for Employee and
- Disability & Life Insurance Packages
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement - available to FT employees with 1 year+
- Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Additional supplemental offerings and discount programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Answer phones and receive requests for service and quotes.
- Confirm with customer scheduling of work.
- Assist in the scheduling, routing and assigning work to service
- Opens and update invoices, work orders as needed.
- Order parts as required for both service shop and field service
- Assist with incremental repair quotes.
- Assists in timecard entries.
- Passes on lead for work to other departments.
- Coordinates with the CSA Department to meet their needs.
- Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer
- Maintain confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion,
distribution, inventory, customer lists and financial reports.
- Large emphasis on supporting supervisors from all departments
in timely closing of service calls.
- Cover absences in other positions within the Service department
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent, with college or trade
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and be detailed oriented with a
high level of accuracy.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service
environment. This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign similar
duties. Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to
Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply
online. A background check and drug test are required as part of
our pre-employment process. Milton CAT is an equal opportunity
employer that values the strength diversity brings to the
workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with
disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive
fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or
other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to
further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA
Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free
Keywords: Milton CAT, Tonawanda , Service Coordinator, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!