Fluid Power Specialist
Company: Applied Industrial Technologies
Posted on: February 3, 2020
FLUID POWER SPECIALIST
Tonawanda, NY, US, 14150 Company: 1100-Applied Industrial
As a Fluid Power Specialist at Applied Industrial Technologies, you
will use your strong customer service and fluid power technical
skills to plan, implement, and execute target fluid power marketing
programs. You'll spend time interacting with our team of Account
Managers and their customers to determine their fluid power needs
and then help to meet that need. You will have a direct impact on
customer satisfaction, retention, and sales results!
* Coordinate fluid power initiatives with various Service Centers
and Regional Managers
* Make fluid power presentations to both internal associates and
* Conduct training for both internal associates and customers
* Make joint sales calls with the field sales staff
* Assist in the development of fluid power data collection;
interchange information, case histories, Documented Value Added,
and application data
* Responsible for helping set sales target goals and execution of
the fluid power marketing strategy
* Perform other duties as assigned or directe
* Up to 3 years fluid power (hydraulic and/or pneumatic)
* Ability to read / understand technical drawings
* Work independently and as part of a team
* HS Diploma or Equivalent
* Associate Degree, Technical Diploma, or Bachelor s Degree
* International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) Certification highly
When you join the Applied team, you will enjoy:
* Base salary and bonus opportunities
* Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, &
dental, 401(k) with company match
* Personalized training & development program
* Career development opportunities
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people.
Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence
are encouraged and rewarded.
Different Voices. New Perspectives. Boundless opportunities.
Applied is committed to offering equal employment opportunities for
all applicants and employees based on their training, experience
and overall qualifications and without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, veteran or citizenship status, age, disability,
national origin, or any other category protected by applicable law.
We are also committed to a drug-free workplace. We value you, your
background, and your unique experiences that help add to the
richness of the Applied team.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and
growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond
to qualified candidates. Apply today!
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial
distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the
needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In
addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems
integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as
customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop
services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory
management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital
status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process
because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com
or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Applied Industrial Technologies, Tonawanda , Fluid Power Specialist, Other , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!