Posted on: September 22, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Advanced Materials is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine
chemicals, additives, metals, films and fibers for products
including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and
military protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer,
cleaner and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by
enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio
of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior
customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop
diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to
flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day. KEY
- Monitor and operate up to kilo-scale chemical processes under
the direction of chemist or chemical engineer.
- Work includes support for lab experiments, calculations, data
analysis, maintaining records, and the accurate reporting of
- Run analytical samples including GC and wet chemistry.
- Perform troubleshooting on kilo-lab scale equipment.
- Will have good mechanical aptitude to understand and
troubleshoot the various equipment utilized in the processes listed
- Will demonstrate ability to learn and use analytical equipment
needed in support of processes including Gas chromatograph and
other laboratory instruments.
- Physical requirements: Able to move up to 600-pound drums and
250-pound gas cylinders utilizing appropriate handling equipment,
lift and carry up to 50-pound pails, climb ladders and scaffolding,
wear all PPE and respiratory equipment.
- Able to work rotating 8-hour shifts.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum of a two-year degree in science and engineering.
- Four-year degree in chemistry, chemical engineer, or material
- Computer experience with Windows XP operating system, Microsoft
Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and computerized process
- Gas Chromatography experience
- JOB ID: HRD175896
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 20 Peabody St,Buffalo,New York,14210,United
- Nonexempt Engineering (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Tonawanda , Research Technician, Professions , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!