CDL Truck Helper Residential
Posted on: November 13, 2022
CDL Truck Helper Residential
Call (866) 798-3878 Today!
I. Job Summary Driver Helper teams with Route Driver and assists in
the collection of Waste and /or Recyclable material.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Works in accordance with Waste Management Safety and Life
Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act)
requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- Immediately reports all unsafe situations or service related
issues to Route Manager or Dispatch.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs,
briefings, and meetings as required by Waste Management or directed
by the Route Manager.
- Manually or mechanically load and empty residential and/or
commercial containers into truck.
- Containers maybe staged curbside, dockside, carryout, or
require pullout to complete service.
- Operates hoisting device to lift and empty bins or containers
into truck hopper.
- Assists driver with all backing maneuvers while on route.
- Notifies Route Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or
- Notifies Route Manager or Dispatch of service interruptions
including closed or impassable streets or alleyways, receptacles
too heavy to service or potential safety hazards.
- Communicates customer requests to Dispatch or Route
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch
and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- No supervisory responsibilities required.
IV. Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative
of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.A. Education and
- Education: None required.
- Experience: Six (6) months of prior work experience required.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required. C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding the
physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A
reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than
_ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt,
odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the
workday. Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to
site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented
Benefits At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a
competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a
Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees
also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please
note that benefits may vary by site.If this sounds like the
opportunity that you have been looking for, please click
ABOUT WM WM ( WM.com ) is North America's largest comprehensive
waste management environmental solutions provider. Previously known
as Waste Management and based in Houston, Texas, WM is driven by
commitments to put people first and achieve success with integrity.
The company, through its subsidiaries, provides collection,
recycling and disposal services to millions of residential,
commercial, industrial and municipal customers throughout the U.S.
and Canada. With innovative infrastructure and capabilities in
recycling, organics and renewable energy, WM provides environmental
solutions to and collaborates with its customers in helping them
achieve their sustainability goals. WM has the largest disposal
network and collection fleet in North America, is the largest
recycler of post-consumer materials and is the leader in beneficial
reuse of landfill gas, with a growing network of renewable natural
gas plants and the most gas-to-electricity plants in North America.
WM's fleet includes nearly 11,000 natural gas trucks - the largest
heavy-duty natural gas truck fleet of its kind in North America -
where more than half are fueled by renewable natural gas. To learn
more about WM and the company's sustainability progress and
solutions, visit Sustainability.WM.com .
Keywords: WM, Tonawanda , CDL Truck Helper Residential, Professions , Tonawanda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!