Treasury FP&A Analyst - VP/C13 - Hybrid
Posted on: September 9, 2023
The position is within the Finance unit of Citigroup's Corporate
Treasury organization (Citi Treasury). The Treasury Finance team
prepares financial plans and forecasts for Treasury's balance sheet
and revenues, working in close partnership with other Treasury
groups responsible for managing securities portfolios, long-term
debt issuances, legal entity funding, and transfer pricing. The
team provides analysis of Treasury's actual financial results and
interest rate sensitivity. In addition, the group interacts
extensively with the broader Finance organization as well as
technology and infrastructure partners. Responsibilities:
- Execute analysis of annual 3-year Operating Plan, CCAR PPNR
forecasts, Quarterly Multi-Year Multi-Scenario Forecast, and
- Maintain and document models used to forecast Treasury's
balance sheet and revenues across various economic and interest
- To be involved extensively on Treasury Liquidity Pool and
Credit Spread reporting and analysis.
- P&L and Balance Sheet trend analysis.
- Ensuring integrity of data feeds from Product Processors to
forecasting systems (RUBY and FRM).
- Tracking and maintenance of managed segment hierarchy and
product set-ups in forecasting systems.
- Management reporting and analytics and presentations including
monthly presentations for the Citigroup Treasurer as well as
quarterly CFO flash calls.
- The position will also be involved in automation projects to
improve forecasting models and the data consolidation process with
the goal to make the forecasting and reporting processes more
- Candidates should have 4+ years of experience in accounting or
finance or related analytical field. Candidates with MS/MBA degree
may have fewer years of experience.
- BA/BS with major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other
related discipline. MS/MBA degree a plus.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Suite desktop software
- MS Excel power user, VBA experience is a plus
- Highly analytical, organized and with great attention to
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills. Ability
to create polished presentations for senior management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with follow- through and
commitment for owning work product.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented with a high degree of initiative.Education:
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree - Job Family
Group: Finance - Job Family:Balance Sheet Management Time Type:
Full time Primary Location: Getzville New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range: $97,470.00 - $146,210.00 Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Citigroup
Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi . View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View
the EEO is the Law Supplement . View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Tonawanda , Treasury FP&A Analyst - VP/C13 - Hybrid, Professions , Getzville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!